Thursday, January 21, 2010

Raps lose again to the *ucks

So the Raptors lose again in Milwaukee to the team that quite simply outplayed everyone except Christopher Wesson Bosh who was a one-man wrecking crew. Everyone else looked like they were out of gas. Especially Bargs. He looked liked he was ready for bedtime.

So being an optimist I want to look forward and ask the question, how do we fix this team? Or more appropriately, how do we improve this team because I feel like this team has a lot of potential still and just needs tweaking.

Suggestions:

1. Trade Hedo

2. Trade Hedo

3. Waive Hedo

I have heard a few suggestions but the best one I have heard was from a poster on Raptors Republic who suggests:

To Toronto: Dick Jefferson

To Orlando: Hedo

To San Antoine: Vincenzo Carter and Antoine Wright, (since his contract is up soon)

Only thing wrong with this deal is the assumption that a team would want Carter with the way he is playing. It's actually worse than Hedo from what I have seen which is hard to imagine.

Also out there:

Hedo for Corey Magette. I think it's a good one but I haven't seen Corey much lately so I couldn't tell you what kind of shape he's in.

Hedo for Rudy Fernandez and something else to make up for the salary. Great trade if Rudy can get healthy soon.

Hedo for Devon Harris and/or any of NJ's decent players: YES YES YES!!! I don't think NJ is that dumb but they have proven otherwise in the past.

Hedo for some of NY's decent players: Since NY stinks and would be dumb enough to sign the likes of Steve Francis and Stephon Marbury I would say they are stupid enough to take Hedo. Hedo would actually be a way better player in comparisons to those two. I would prefer Galinari but i don't think theres anyway they'd part with him. I'd also take David Lee, who i was praying the Raps would get in the offseason instead of Hedo. He woulda cost a fraction of the money too. Harrington would also be acceptable.

Hedo for a sack of garbage: Since Hedo is human garbage, trading him for garbage would actually benefit the Raps since garbage couldn't be put on the court and cost you games. The game would stop and the garbage would be removed before play could resume. You couldn't do that without the coach pulling him. This would eliminate one step and would help the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment