Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Raps get PWNED in Hooooston

SO, that was a wonder game wasn't it? It was like a time machine for me, like watching a Raptors game from their old early expansion years. Turnovers everywhere, disorganization, rushed shots, porous defence, and really really bad shooting. Critics would say that they were missing their star players but I respond to that by saying, NO EXCUSES. Especially in the way that they lost. I mean I have to admit, i didn't even finished watching the game. It was too painful to watch. Bargs was scoring but some of the ones he missed were atrocious. There was no defense to speak of at all. The Rockets just made their way to the basket at will. I dunno what to say... really. I am speechless. I just hope that Bosh comes back soon and they can collect themselves soon cause if they keep playing like this, they'll end up being another joke in the east.

3 comments:

  1. If there's been someone more disappointing than Hedo Turkoglu, I'd like to hear who. Probably one of the worst signings in team history.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They could have used a Time Cop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They coulda! Preferably JCVD, not Jason Scott Lee. Not that there's anything wrong with him, but JCVD is just a zillion times better.

    ReplyDelete